The City of St. John’s is very excited to provide opportunities for primary aged students (Grades K-3) at Bishop Field Elementary to become more physically literate while participating in various physical activities run by experienced program staff and trained student volunteers. Beginning the week of February 7, 2017 an eight week program will begin that runs on both Mondays (K-1) and Tuesdays (2-3) of each week from 3pm-4pm. The goal of this program is to instill confidence in children by working towards a mastery of the basic movement skills that children need to be confident and active for life.
If your family chooses to avail of this opportunity there are some important details to remember:
– The program is for students in grades K-3 with a maximum of 20 registrants in each grade section.
– The program is offered on Mondays (K-1) and Tuesdays (2-3) beginning February 7, 2017, and will run until March 27, 2017.
– There will be no charge to participate in this program.
– If your child is participating they should be prepared with appropriate clothing, footwear, water bottle and a snack.
– It is very important that you arrive on time to sign out your child promptly at 4:00PM.
– Should you require any supports for participation please contact email@example.com
To register your child please follow the links below for your child’s grade
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 1, 2017 WILL BE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS
Should you have any questions pertaining to this program please contact Doug Halliday by Phone: 576-8628 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.